Organic Sleeping TranquiliTea
Fall asleep and stay asleep with Earth Dew's Sleeping TranquiliTea (Options with & without CBD)! Specially formulated to calm your body and mind and give you a restful night's sleep, this blend combines USDA organic herbs in a perfect ratio. Sleeping TranquiliTea has a light minty taste with the soothing flavors of rooibos, chamomile, and lavender combining to make a deep and earthy herbal blend.
As a testament to Sleeping TranquiliTea's potency, the artisan blender in charge of formulating and testing this blend had to go home early after first drinking this tea because he couldn't keep his eyes open! Try it for yourself to experience the relaxing feeling that Sleeping TranquiliTea brings. You can order this with or without CBD.
Here is a list of all of the ingredients and what they bring to this blend:
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health benefits. It has 6 times the antioxidants as green tea, is completely caffeine-free, and has been shown to aid in relaxation and even cure insomnia.
- Organic Valerian Root: Studies have shown that valerian root helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night. Along with being a sleep aid, it also reduces blood pressure and calms anxiety.
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent flavor and numerous health benefits, including digestive and respiratory health. Its flavor gives this blend its smooth and refreshing taste.
- Organic Chamomile: Chamomile has been a proven sleep aid for centuries. Its mild taste and aroma will relax even the tensest person.
- Organic Lavender: Studies have shown that lavender is good for treating anxiety, restlessness and even insomnia. It is also used to help treat depression.
IF YOU GET IT WITH CBD IT INCLUDES:
- Top Shelf CBD Flower: Natural sleep aid.
- Coconut Powder: Soothes and relaxes.
This comes in a 2oz jar which is approx. 30 servings.
HOW TO USE
Steep 1 teaspoon of Organic Sleeping TranquiliTea in 1 cup (8 oz.) of hot water for 5 to 7 minutes. This blend contains adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogenic herbs work best if they are allowed to slowly build up their presence in the body. For best results, consume at least once cup a night. Use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered) Watch How To Video