Organic ImmuniTea Blend
Fight back against cold season! Our ImmuniTea Blend is full of natural ingredients that help prevent sickness and aid in relieving symptoms. Immunity Blend has a smooth, sweet taste mixed with a slight tartness. Peppermint provides a relaxing coolness to the sweet flavors of rooibos, elderberries, and hibiscus. Your cold doesn't stand a chance!
Caffeine Content: None
- Organic Rooibos: Rooibos is a herb from South Africa that has numerous health benefits. It has 6 times as many antioxidants as green tea, is completely caffeine free, and contains polyphenols that help boost the immune system.
- Organic Echinacea: Echinacea is used to fight colds and infections. It can help improve symptoms as it reduces inflammation in the body.
- Organic Elderberries: Elderberries have been shown to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, ease cold and flu symptoms, and even cleanse the body!
- Organic Peppermint: Peppermint is a great herb with excellent flavor and numerous health benefits including digestive and respiratory health. It's flavor gives this blend it's smooth and refreshing taste.
- Organic Hibiscus Flowers: Besides tasting delicious, hibiscus flowers have a ton of health benefits! These include cholesterol reduction, digestive aid, immune boosting, and weight loss.
This tea is available with or without CBD. CBD is well known for it's relaxing anti-inflammatory properties.
Organic Rooibos, Organic Echinacea, Organic Elderberries, Organic Peppermint, Organic Hibiscus Flowers (If you choose the CBD option the added ingredients are Organic CBD Flower and Organic Coconut powder).
2oz jar(.3oz weighted) (20-25 servings) or
2oz tin container (165-170 servings)
60mg of CBD per serving
HOW TO USE
Steep 1 teaspoon of Organic ImmuniTea Blend in 1 cup (8 oz.) of hot water for 5 to 7 minutes. This blend contains adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogenic herbs work best if they are allowed to slowly build up their presence in the body. For best results, consume at least once cup daily in the morning. Use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered) Watch How To Video